Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tuna and Vegetable Burgers.

Some Healthy high protein tuna burgers!



To make four large burgers you use
2 cans of tuna fish
2 medium carrots grated
1 medium zucchini grated
2 egg whites
1 cup rolled oats - ground into a flour by a food processor or blender added until mixture is workable with hands.  Bread crumbs or any dryer will work. 
Mix everything together and flatten into patties. 


I also added flax seeds I think. 
Grill or bake until firm.


Yummy! I just fixed these up like a normal burger with mustard, tomatoes, and lettuce.  You could melt cheese on it too if you wanted! 




2 comments:

  1. I would put cayenne pepper sauce all over them. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh That would be so yummy! I forgot to tell what spices I added to them, but I figure people can figure it out I guess... :S
    How do you make cayenne pepper sauce?

    ReplyDelete